August 7, 2017

Can't stop the feeling.


 Who's loving all the exclusive products in the July Hip kits? I certainly let out a few little squeals of excitement as I stifled through them.


This is my first project with the kits, so when I opened all the products, I seriously didn't know where to start, I wanted to use it all, but then part of me was like "save that for a special project!" Ha ha, that never happens uh, all projects should be special because we freezing and documenting the moment, right?.

Once I got over all those thoughts, I just had fun and let my page take me wherever it desired.
I loved all the Shimmerz Vibez and the tags in the colour kit, so I started with that thought.


Then I was drawn to all the patterns in the papers and fussy cut a few out. Then it was simply at matter of relaxing and just enjoying the kits.

I'm a bit smitten with this page, its hung on my wall already, and cant wait to play with the kit again.





Have a lovely creative week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x