June 5, 2017

Laugh out loud




Ok, maybe not literally 'laugh out loud' - but I got your attention , uh!


How pretty is the May kits from Hip kit club. I am here sharing my first project using this beautiful kit.

So that was my starting point with my page. I decided to get a little whimsical with all those cute clouds and hot air balloons, not forgetting the stars that come with the thickers.


When I finished cutting up the zig zags from the Shimelle paper, I decided to try and make them into little hexagon boxes with some hand stitching for my background. They just really give the page extra interest.
All the gold accents make this page shimmer and shine.


Heres the process video for you to enjoy.



Happy crafting with the May kits :)
 photo b14aab11-c343-4b9f-bec1-896291fc7892_zpspbti8bqf.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x