May 30, 2017

one, two, three, four....


Hello Friends. I love creating interactive layouts. So when I was given the challenge to create a layout with 4 or more photos, I was a little excited.


 I used some tags from the ephemera in the April Kit to put little photos on. These 3 tags will tuck under the photo pocket I made on the page.


I used a big photo on the front of the photo pocket with a ton of layers.


This photo is of my daughter on her second birthday. I wanted to use the numbers as bit of detail in my journaling. The sentiments from Vicki Boutin (which came in the colour kit) seem to sum my daughter. I let them all white because there is already lots of colour and didn't want a colour expolision to get messy! Tee Hee


How cute are those buttons from Create paper. They add a real cute to this page.


Here is a process video for you to enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x