April 13, 2017

Yeah.. lets go



Hello Hip kit friends. Felicity here today with a fun layout using the March 2017 kit.
Ready. Set. Go... I am referring to those super super cute  Dear Lizzy flags? I did try and stall, in using them, you know.. that special page that never seems to happen. Then, I ummed and ahhed about how to use them? I sat at my desk procrastinating, as we do, and just fiddled with them in my hands. I bit like a cat playing with a piece string. Making this shape, holding them out and admiring them, then I turn them up one way, then the other upside down, making a pattern, which gave me the inspiration and idea.

I pop them onto the little packet that the exclusive flair came in and layed it up. I used the packet to hide my journalling.



I then kept layering my embellishments at the bottom of my page and around the photo. How cute are those Dear Lizzy tags? The sentiments are so cute and add a little shimmer of gold to the page.



I love the idea also of the Pink fresh sentiment sheet that helps us add more journaling and meaning I guess, to the page. This sheet as so many sentiments that jsut could be used for any photos. There not specific for a certain theme, which makes them vertisale and value for money, uh. These come in the project life kit. 

We better not forget the Shimmerz Paste-eez in the colour kit and that stencil. I wanted to add in some circular embellishements, because of the circles in Noni dress, so I hand stitched the circle that you can see in the stencil.


I hope this inspires you today, to use the Hip kits to its fullest potential. There is no limitations and no rules. Just have fun and even if it means fiddling with something at your desk, like I did with the Dear Lizzy flags.




1 comment:

  1. A great idea the little handstitched circles. I love your little accent ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x