March 16, 2017

Yeah for Project life


Back again! This time I have a project life spread for you, using the February 2017 Project life kit. You all know that I love embellishing my scrapbook layouts with tons of embellishments, well, I like that with my project life spread too.
I've been doing project life for about 5 years now, but that last 2 years I have changed my take a little on project life. I talk about it in my process video.


But what i absolutely love about this kit is not just those beautiful colour thickers, but all the sentiments on the Crate Paper chasing dreams sticker sheet.
A little trick that works a treat for me is, that I always put my stickers on scrap paper, who doesnt have a million little bits on their desk or um, on the floor, yes, i am putting my hand and owning up to the floor on the paper thing, well, i put the stickers on the paper and then i cut them out, this allows me to move my sentiments around on the project life spread, before I commit to sticking it down. I move alot of embellishments around, more on Project life than a scrapbook page, simply because sometimes its harder to get  balance. My project life can get a little busy at times.


More on that next time.
For now, I hope this inspires your project life spreads, to capture and document the everyday life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x