March 17, 2017

Sweet layout and process video

Today I am sharing with a tutorial on our I made this page for this month sketch challenge.
I loved this sketch because it made me use two photos on the one page. I normally just use one photo on my layouts, so I was thankful for the push out of my comfort zone.


I loved our most of the elements in the sketch were diagonally from each other too. I didnt want to make the layout look to grid like, so I add in some circular embellishments to add more interest and take away that box feeling.

I used a lot of shimmerz on the background to create my mixed media. I wanted the background to just peek out behind the photo.

Of course I add in lots of layers and tucked in bits and pieces. I finished the page of with lots of handstitching.

Be sure to pop over to my You Tube channel and see how this came together.





 photo b14aab11-c343-4b9f-bec1-896291fc7892_zpspbti8bqf.png

1 comment:

  1. Loved watching your video. Thanks for taking the time to show how your page came together.

    ReplyDelete

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x