March 7, 2017

Cooler mornings and bright colours.





There is just something nice about this time of the year. I am not referring to these 38'c to 40'c days either.  The mornings have cooled a little and the kids have settled into school for the year.  There is some organisation in the house accompanied by sweet armors of baked cakes and coffee brewing.


I took a little inspiration from the fresh bright colours of the December Hip kit along with the thoughts of  above.


I had these triangles left from a previous project and wanted to do make them into something pretty, not just have them left in the bowl in the corner of my desk.  If you use your creative eye you will see that i have turned the triangles into stems for flowers. A little abstract I guess.


Some days I marvel at how my projects turn out, simply from a thought from the day.


 photo b14aab11-c343-4b9f-bec1-896291fc7892_zpspbti8bqf.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x