December 14, 2016

Trees, baking and adventures.



Hello friends, thought I would do a little 'tour' of my December, not so Daily mini album... and point all the 'under construction' pages.


I added a 4 x 6 vertical insert as a bit of a page break and interest with the Christmas tree. You only see the top half of the tree looking rather respectable and pretty, because a little person is constantly rearranging the baubles at her height! The way she moves them about is so cute, it truly makes me smile.  The age can be full on but all these little cute things they do make that age that bit more fun.



I love Christmas baking. Yes, the kitchen is caos and theres broken eggs on the bench and flour on the floor, but thats all ok,  it wipes up. We are creating memories.  Just in discussion about a gingerbread house, which I would love to make, but are thinking instead of gingerbread house turning it into a ginger chook house? Makes sense with our Aussie Farm Christmas, uh. Another reason I love the kitchen with the kids, their imagination.
So that empty space, bottom left, will be filled in with a photo of more Christmas baking.


This is a two new sections starting, as you can see in the photo.
 On the left is the 'shopping' experience. Yes, we bought 'Reindeer carrots', now the kids wont eat them because their for the reindeer's not us humans! *giggle*.
On the right is all the 'farm adventures'. Plenty more to add there. (bottom right)
I am also adding in the advent cards throughout the album as page breaks and interest.

More 'under construction' photos coming!

 photo b14aab11-c343-4b9f-bec1-896291fc7892_zpspbti8bqf.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x