December 29, 2016

Black and White bows


I spoilt myself last month with a beautiful Felicity-jane Kit for my birthday. Because the word 'Felicity' is just well, a beautiful name right. Says a Felicity to Felicity!


Receiving and playing with kits is always something I have loved. All the hard work in coordinating papers and embellishments is done for you, not to mention them being cheaper than if you were to buy all the bits and bobs separate.  Yes, I've tried that.


 I open the contents of the kit and sort the establishments into my little bowls on my desk. Under my elbow is always a pencil and paper to scribble down ideas and thoughts.  A little bit like this pussy cat at home, always under my feet and tripping over it. Pussy cat, just move an inch back to save your mother grief at the clothesline.


Felicity-Jane Oh deer kit had so many fun cute embellishments to fussy cut out. Thats therapeutic in itself. Made a coffee, put my feet up on the couch and cut away. Just look at those scallops on the paper, how could I not fussy cut them and then hand stitch them.


Why do you love kits? For the ease and pleasure of everything being together? For them working out a cheaper price than buying the contents separately? The uniqueness of each kit and the 'especially made' bits and bobs for kits that you cant purchase anywhere else?



 photo b14aab11-c343-4b9f-bec1-896291fc7892_zpspbti8bqf.png

2 comments:

  1. Oh this layout is so beautiful and the photo is oh so cute too.. I hope you have a very happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzy! Happy New year to you too! XO

      Delete

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x