May 9, 2016

PROJECT LIFE: #the100dayproject





G'DAY! 

I way to conscious that time f l i e s! Sure when it comes to the end of summer, I think it goes to s l o w. Sometimes you need a reminder, a knock out,  to help you see where you are at and the direction you are going.

Let me tell you.
The direction with said ' project life' was very grim.
It was gloomy.
It was dark.
Until.
Instagram showed in my feed one cool morning the #the100dayproject.

My direction has changed.

Photos and journaling are memories captived. I am certain that in 30 years, even 20 years time, I am flat out remembering yesterdays happens, that I will forget these memories.
Time to rectify and start freezing that moment.

Each day for 100 days, what a chunck, so lets look at 3 lots of 30 days and 10 days, I will complete a project life card. Because guarantee I will have caught up on the kids albums, more on that in another post.

My love for project life has rekindled.





make sure you follow me on Instagram. Link on the side bar.

 photo b14aab11-c343-4b9f-bec1-896291fc7892_zpspbti8bqf.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x